A broad perspective and focus to details
Experiences and knowledge of development and execution of oil & gas and marine projects. Understanding of Offshore oil & gas field developments, Operators and EPC companies.
Adria par d.o.o. (Ltd.) is a company from Croatia operating more than 25 years by a freelance engineer, Naval Architect and IWE – International Welding Engineer.
Main competences and engineering services:
- Project and Quality management
- Project engineering (Offshore, Subsea, FPSO, LNG)
- Naval architecture and shipbuilding
- Construction and Commissioning
- Welding engineering and Materials
- QMS and QA/QC systems
- EPC contracting and procurement
- Software development for welding engineering, QA/QC and commissioning
- Inagip – ENI and INA JV; Croatia
- Adria LNG – Total, Eon, OMV JV; Croatia
- ENI Angola via STAT Marine, France
- ENI Congo via RINA, Italy
- Saipem Egypt, via Proeco, Italy
- Viktor Lenac shipyard, Croatia
- CRODUX, Croatia
- Brodosplit shipyard, Croatia
- Luerssen shipyard, Germany via Energogroup Nl.
- HEP (Croatian Electrical Power) – FATA EPC (part of Danieli group)